Instagram is a free app to get fun you can share your videos, photos, and whatever you want to share in your profile. You can easily change your Instagram password on both PC and mobile. In the following article, we get to know about How to change instagram password So don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it’s going to be very useful for you guys. But as soon as the password has been changed your account will automatically log out from all devices and you have to log in with the new password. In this article, I will show you how o change your Instagram password. But you can’t change your password daily or weekly. If you do it the Instagram will block you because it’s an unusual moment. Something similar happened when something changes in the bio on Instagram.
How to change Instagrams passwords in the mobile
You can easily change your Instagram password by following these steps:
- First of all, login into your Instagram account and click on the lower right corner of your profile picture.
- Now in your profile, there are three horizontal lines present tap on these horizontal lines on the upper right corner to open the main menu.
- Click on the setting here and then choose security.
- You can now change the password by clicking on the change password.
- Now enter your old password once and your new password twice.
- When you have completed this step click on the checklist icon presented in the upper right corner before clicking on the checklist remember your new password. Don’t forget your new password and enter your old password for login.
Change The Instagram Password On PC
Log in to your Instagram account on the web.
Click your profile picture present on the right corner.
Click on the setting present in the menu.
Now choose security.
Now change your password by clicking on the change password.
Here in the upper box enter your old password and in the 2nd and 3rd box enter your new password twice.
Click on the change password to confirm the changes.
Also read: How to make cold brew coffee