Girls know that eyelash extensions make eyes look attractive, but they do not last forever. Yet, eyelash extensions are still a good option. They have a solid adhesive that repels soap and water and won’t get off quickly. How to remove eyelash extensions You will need to split down the glue before you could eliminate the extensions without harming your natural eyelashes. Luckily, you can remove your lashes at any place using many tricks.
So, if you are a makeup lover and love to apply lashes, we are sure you might be finding a safe way to remove your lashes. Here we have mentioned some basics for you. So, take a look!
Tip #1: Apply Glue Remover
Purchase a top-quality eyelash extension glue remover! Since the glue utilized to apply lash extensions is relatively solid. Regular glue remover, on the other hand, may not work on your lashes. Try to grab the glue remover that contains a label for application on lash extensions.
- Users could find eyelash extension glue remover at any reputable makeup store, pharmacy, or online.
- Suppose you had your extensions done by a beauty expert. Ask the professional which solution they use. Later, see if you can buy it from them.
Tip #2: Use Steam and Oil remove eyelash extensions
Firstly, take off your eye makeup so you can know where your natural eyelashes end. Utilize a soothing eye makeup remover or toner to clean away any mascara or liner. It will make it simpler for you to understand where your natural lashes point and the extensions begin.
- Utilize your regular makeup remover to cleanse your eyes.
- Boil water on the stove. Then, gently pour the hot water into a heat-resistant bowl. Place the bowl on a table where you could effortlessly bend down over it.
- Now, cover your head with a towel, then hook over the steam for 10-15 minutes. Hold your timer for 15 minutes, then wrap the towel over your head and slowly lean ahead.
- After that, dip a cotton bud in Castor or coconut oil. Now, gently swab it over the lids of your eyes. Ensure that they get saturated, as dry cotton buds may scrape or irritate the skin near your eye.
- Now, gently wipe up the cotton buds over your eyelashes until all of your lash extensions come off. Try to begin at the inner edge of your eye and drag the cotton bud across your eyelashes. Make some passes to cover the lash extensions in the oil. Repeat the process till lashes come out.
Also read: How to wash a weighted blanket
Tip #3: Getting a Professional Removal
Now, go back to the beauty salon technician who helped you apply for your extensions and ask them to remove your lashes. Lash extensions are most often attached using medical-grade glues, also known as superglue. As a result, they are hard to remove without the customary tools and chemical solvents. So, readers, it is a better option to return to your salon (if you have the luxury). And make an appointment to have a safe removal of eyelash extension.
So, these are some of the best ways to remove eyelash extensions without hurting your natural lashes!